We live stream our Sunday services for those who cannot attend, or those who want to experience a worship service from their own couch before trying one of our chairs! You can find our live stream at either our Facebook page or our YouTube channel:
Visiting In Person
What should you expect when visiting in person?
- Parking ~ We have guest parking as soon as you enter the parking lot. Feel free to park in any of the open guest spots! Then, come in the front entrance. Someone will be there to greet you and direct you, answering any questions you might have.
- Dress ~ At Central we don’t emphasize a dress code. We ask for modesty in all cases, of course. But we prefer you feel comfortable with what you would normally wear during the week. Casual, business casual, or more. Most of our folks dress fairly casual.
- Children ~ If you have younger children (10 and under) you have a choice. They can remain with you in our service, or you can check them in and let them go with our Children’s Church leaders. All of our workers have been background checked and have been a part of Central’s family for more than six months.
- Giving ~ Central does not collect a traditional offering (passing a plate). Instead, we have an offering box in the back of the Sanctuary, for those who desire to support the ministries of the church. We also offer online giving. However, we never ask, nor expect, a guest to give financially to our ministries.
- Worship ~ We strive to include songs that will appeal to a broad range of people, old and young. So hymns are not uncommon, but you will also be singing songs you might hear on a Christian radio station.
- Connecting ~ We hope you will be blessed when you attend one of our services. We have a gift for you, if you fill out our connect card (available by scanning the QR code on our bulletin, also displayed on several screens during our services).