Updated on March 24, 2020
In light of recent health concerns and a declared State of Emergency in Jackson County, and the Stay at Home order that went into effect on March 24, 2020, Central Church is taking the following actions:
- Our Sunday services will be online only. Due to the State of Emergency, we have been requested to not have more than 10 people in a gathering, so on Sunday we will only have the worship team present. The service will be streamed live to our Facebook page. If you don’t use social media, you can watch our live stream by clicking here.
- If you are not part of the worship team, A/V team, please stay home.
- We have verified with local authorities that gathering a small worship team is acceptable to lead a worship service from the church. This is how we will be holding our worship services moving forward until the Stay at Home order is lifted.
- During the time we would normally reserve for greeting, we will have a time of prayer for the church family and those affected by the coronavirus.
- Since we won’t be gathering, but the church still has financial obligations, we encourage you to take advantage of our online giving. If you have difficulty with that, you can also put your offering into the mail, just mark your envelope ATTN: Gary Breshears or ATTN: Greg Griffie.
- During the time we would normally devote to the offering we will again enter into a time of prayer for those in need during this time.
- Pastor Alan will be live streaming a Bible study from Ecclesiastes on Wednesday mornings at 11:00 AM. You are all invited to watch!
- Keep a close eye on your email! From time to time you may receive an invitation to participate in a special fellowship time using an app titled Zoom. If you desire, download the app now.