Our vision is simple: Central Church will strive to be the neighborhood church that supports your family’s journey as you seek God’s will.
Below are links to our most recent sermons:
March 19th ~ What Easter Brings—Reconciliation
March 12th ~ Special Service with Chris Davenport
March 5th ~ What Easter Brings—Forgiveness
Sermon series Believer, Follower, or Disciple?
- Mid-week service tomorrow morning starts 30 minutes late ~ 11:30 AM vice the normal 11:00 AM
- Choir practice for Easter Cantata is at 5:00 PM on Sunday, March 26th
- Celebrate Grandview planning meeting on Monday, March 27th at 6:30 PM
- Maundy Thursday service will be held on Thursday, April 13th at 7:00 PM
- Easter is on Sunday, April 16th this year, we will be posting details concerning our services in the near future
- The Advisory Board will meet on Tuesday, April 18th at 6:30 PM
- The World Missions Offering will be collected on Sunday, April 30th
For the latest news and prayer requests about our Free Will Baptist missionaries, click here.
For the latest news and prayer requests about our missionaries, Joel and Naomi McGill, click here.
Our missionary spotlight this week is upon Josh & Lydia Provow, missionaries to Bulgaria since 2015.
Bible Reading Challenge: 2 Corinthians 5:11-21
Bible Memorization Challenge: 2 Corinthians 5:17 (ESV)—17Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.
Sorry I missed the newsletter yesterday, but Sharon and I drove down to Oklahoma to be with Tim Smith and his family during the memorial service for Tim’s dad.
There is a lot going on in the next few weeks! The choir is rehearsing songs for Easter, Celebrate Grandview is going to be picking up steam in the next few weeks, and all of the other events for the week before Easter and Easter itself as right around the corner. Make sure you’re paying attention to the Upcoming Events portion of the newsletter!
Who have you been praying about inviting to Easter service; it isn’t too early to begin praying over that person/family! I hope to have our live streaming capability back this Sunday, so you can even invite them to watch a service online first, that way it won’t be as much of a surprise when they do attend. Remember, more people will attend a special service like Easter or Christmas than a “regular” service, and even more will attend when they are lovingly invited by friends or family!
I hope to see you in church soon!